- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
Woods Foodservice enlist EDI PLUS for their EDI needs
We are pleased to announce that Woods Foodservice, established for over 50 years as the primary choice for general and specialist, dry, chilled and frozen ingredients to top chefs across London, have just signed up to use EDI PLUS.
The service needs to be implemented as soon as possible for one of their major customers, with the intention of expanding this across their wider customer network. The first documents to be exchanged will be Invoices and Credit Notes and, longer-term, expansion to other transaction types will be considered.
The strategy adopted by Woods Foodservice will dramatically improve efficiencies and reduce costs for both themselves and for their trading partners. The implementation project is already underway and is progressing well.