- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
EDI Plus - The Coronavirus Outbreak
Whether you regard the media coverage with concern, or with scepticism, we will all take certain basic precautions – on our own behalf and out of consideration and respect for others.
Our approach here at EDI-Plus Ltd is pretty much to continue as we are, taking precautions as officially advised, including:-
- Thorough hand washing when coming to our offices from outside or after using communal areas
- Staff or visitors who have any symptoms of a cold or flu or coughing do let us know, but do not come to the office
- If any of us are well enough to work but have symptoms, we follow our standard practise which is to work-from-home while following medical advice
- Anyone who has been in contact with someone with coronavirus needs to self-isolate – not just from our work colleagues
- We carefully consider our meetings, greetings, and any use of public transport – and will exclude areas where there are known to be affected people
- We note that there are shortages of effective hand gel with >78% alcohol as recommended, but 20 seconds washing with soap and water is believed to be effective
Our company situation remains the same; although we are currently unaffected here, we are not complacent.
Running a data communications business as we do, taking precautions against viruses is a business normal for us.
We hope our lovely corner of the world will continue to remain unaffected, and will do everything we can to make it so. Our thoughts are with our clients, and we pray you remain safe wherever you may be.
Why choose EDI PLUS?
Telephone: (+44) 1752 237 080