- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
Terms & Conditions
This is the Website of EDI Plus Ltd, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under Registration Number 10199381. The Registered address is 2nd Floor, Atlas House, 173 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NH, England.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by EDI Plus Ltd (© EDI Plus Ltd 2017) or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice. The Full Copyright Notice forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This Website contains general information. Whilst EDI Plus Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that EDI Plus Ltd endorses such website and/or content. EDI Plus Ltd has no responsibility for the content of the linked website. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of any other websites you may visit.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT EDI PLUS EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
- EDI Plus Ltd does not exclude EDI Plus Ltd's liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from EDI Plus Ltd's negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
A list of names of the directors of EDI Plus Ltd is available for inspection on request, or from Companies’ House.
Full Copyright Notice
The contents of these pages are the copyright of EDI Plus Ltd – © EDI Plus Ltd 2017. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permission.
Licence to copy for personal use only
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use.
Licence to copy for limited purposes
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal information, but only if:
- you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material; and
- you inform the third party that these terms apply and the third party agrees to comply with these terms.
The licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of it in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the Website may be:
- distributed or copied for any commercial purpose; or
- reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.