- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
Choosing an EDI Provider
B2B integration can be complex. You need a partner you can rely on to solve problems and enable you to exchange documents seamlessly with as many trading partners as possible, so you can focus on your business.
Choosing your EDI provider
Most importantly, we would encourage anyone choosing an EDI service provider to first check the provider’s customer references. Successful EDI solutions should be hassle-free to implement and proactive in identifying and resolving any issues that arise. The best solution providers enjoy high satisfaction ratings and strong customer references. If you’re not sure what to look for in an EDI provider, we’ve complied a quick checklist that can be a useful starting point.
EDI service provider checklist
Naturally you will want to choose an EDI service provider who has deep EDI expertise, relevant industry experience and a robust, scalable and secure solution. In addition to these considerations, our clients have consistently told us they look for an effective EDI provider to:
- Take full responsibility for managing the on-boarding process
- Cover everything from making initial contact with suppliers, through to final testing and training
- Monitor the success of all document exchanges and proactively manage non-conformance issues
- Provide quick implementations for standard formats and protocols
- Support common EDI standards such as EDIFACT and Tradacoms
- Support non-EDI formats including XML or CSV for smaller trading partners
- Send and receive data using communication protocols such as SFTP and AS2 as well as VANs
- Provide a web portal option for lower volume suppliers
- Convert documents between trading partners’ formats
- Adapt their service to meet new requirements as business needs change
- Agree costs in advance, so that there are no nasty surprises
- Provide named contacts ... for managing projects, providing technical assistance, and discussing account needs
Why EDI PLUS?
At EDI PLUS we not only provide the professional services necessary to meet all the above requirements, we go one step further. We pride ourselves on the personal and professional service we provide. You will have personal contacts within our specialist teams and direct access to your dedicated team members via phone and email.
>> Learn how we can help you integrate with your suppliers
>> Read more about what our customers have to say
>> Read more about our fully managed service