- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
Integrate with your Customers
More and more companies are integrating with their trading partners to improve efficiency and digitally exchange orders, invoices and other key documents. EDI PLUS makes it easy for you to connect with your customers with minimal change on your part.
We offer a full range of EDI solutions for suppliers, manufacturers and distributors to trade digitally with all their customers. Or we can simply help you meet specific customer requirements (such as e-invoicing) as and when needed.
Flexible EDI integration
With EDI PLUS, you can achieve EDI integration with your customers in whatever message format and communications protocol they require. To reduce your costs, we encourage the use of secure Internet-based communications protocols such as AS2 and SFTP, but if a customer requires that a Value Added Network (VAN) is used, we provide VAN connections too.
Connect with more customers
Do you already use supplier portals, or different EDI integration services provided by certain customers? If so, you can continue to use those while setting up new integrations with other customers. Or, you may be able to switch to an integrated solution for all of your customers. This brings broader business efficiencies and allows you to rapidly connect with new customers as they are won.
Fully managed service
With our fully managed EDI integration service and UK-based support team taking care of the technical details, you can achieve EDI compliance with much less cost and effort than you might expect.
>> Read more about our Fully Managed Service.
Not satisfied with your current EDI integration?
If you already have some EDI in place with customers, it may still be beneficial to switch to a fully integrated solution. Moving to a cloud-based, fully managed and future-ready system may help you to:
- Reduce your costs (for example, by saving on expensive VAN costs)
- Increase the integration with your customer base
- Connect with new customers quickly and cost-effectively
- Decrease the amount of time and effort spent checking and keying data
- Eliminate delays on some of your document exchanges
- Improve customer relationships
- Make EDI easier to manage
- Prepare for the future and the trend towards real-time integration