- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
EDI integration with your suppliers
As the speed of business increases, companies need to be able to exchange information with their suppliers as rapidly, securely and reliably as possible. The integration of orders, invoices and other key documents can save significant time and cost for both the customer and supplier.
With over 20 years’ history, EDI plus understands B2B integration. We offer a range of EDI solutions, from full EDI integration with your suppliers to branded EDI web portals for non-Edi enabled trading partners. This allows you trade digitally with all your supply chain efficiently and more profitably.
Flexible EDI integration with suppliers
For your trading partners who are able to support EDI, we can accommodate any message formats and communications protocols they use. We encourage the use of secure Internet-based communications protocols such as AS2 and SFTP to reduce your costs, but if a supplier requires that a Value Added Network (VAN) is used, we provide VAN connections too.
Supplier web portals
Supplier web portals provide an easy way to achieve full integration with the rest of your supplier long tail. Some trading partners may not have the necessary systems to exchange electronic messages. Others may not do enough business with you to make integration cost effective. In both situations, supplier portals are a simple and efficient solution.
We offer a Fully Managed Service, which means we take care of on-boarding all your nominated suppliers and project manage the entire process. This includes everything from communicating and agreeing file formats through to user training, testing and final approvals. So you can enjoy the benefits of paperless trading with all of your suppliers faster than you might think.
>> Read more about our Fully Managed Service.
Not satisfied with your current EDI solution?
If you already have some EDI integration with your suppliers, it may still be beneficial to update your solution. Moving to a cloud-based, fully managed and future-ready system could help you to:
- Reduce your costs (for example, by saving on expensive VAN costs)
- Increase integration with your supplier tail
- Add new suppliers quickly and cost-effectively
- Decrease the amount of time and effort spent checking and keying data
- Eliminate delays on some of your document exchanges
- Improve relationships with your suppliers
- Make EDI easier to manage
- Prepare for the future and the trend towards real-time integration