- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
Azure Messaging Queue
What is the Azure Messaging Queue?
Azure is a cloud based computing platform and infrastructure created by Microsoft. Originally released in February 2010, it provides both PaaS (Platform as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) services and supports many programming languages.
One part of the PaaS service is Cloud Services. Cloud Services are containers of hosted applications which could be websites or e-commerce solutions.
Our EDI PLUS solution has a service that can integrate with the Azure Messaging Queue and can pull and push data.