- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
What is PEPPOL?
PEPPOL (Pan-European Public Procurement Online) is an open business network which enables government organisations and private companies to exchange electronic documents over a European wide network. In the UK, the NHS is currently driving the adoption of PEPPOL. Across Europe, PEPPOL is now being used more widely for public sector e-procurement activities.
PEPPOL is a set of open and interoperable technical specifications across purchase-to-pay (P2P) business processes and consists of three parts:
- Network – known as PEPPOL Transport Infrastructure
- Legal framework – known as PEPPOL Transport Infrastructure Agreements
- Document Specifications – known as PEPPOL Business Interoperability Specifications (BIS)
Standard PEPPOL documents are:
- Despatch Advices
How does it work?
PEPPOL enables access to its network through accredited Access Points. All Access Points interoperate so that existing e-procurement and e-invoicing solutions become interconnected; only one connection to PEPPOL is ever required. A single addressing mechanism ensures that all traffic is routed to the correct organisation across multiple Access Points.
EDI PLUS are proud to be a certified Access Point to the PEPPOL network and are PEPPOL-compliant.