- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
What is Peppol?
Peppol (Pan-European Public Procurement Online) is an open business network which enables government organisations and private companies to exchange electronic documents over a European wide network. In the UK, the NHS is currently driving the adoption of Peppol. Across Europe, Peppol is now being used more widely for public sector e-procurement activities.
Peppol is a set of open and interoperable technical specifications across purchase-to-pay (P2P) business processes and consists of three parts:
- Network – known as Peppol Transport Infrastructure
- Legal framework – known as Peppol Transport Infrastructure Agreements
- Document Specifications – known as PeppolBusiness Interoperability Specifications (BIS)
Standard Peppol documents are:
- Despatch Advices
How does it work?
Peppol enables access to its network through accredited Service Providers. All Peppol Service Providers interoperate so that existing e-procurement and e-invoicing solutions become interconnected; only one connection to Peppol is ever required. A single addressing mechanism ensures that all traffic is routed to the correct organisation across multiple Access Points.
EDI PLUS are proud to be a certified Service Provider to the Peppol network and are Peppol-compliant.