- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
EANCOM - EAN+ Communication
What is EANCOM?
EANCOM (EAN + Communication) standard messages were developed by GS1, with the support of GS1 UK and other national member organisation. EANCOM is a subset of the UN/EDIFACT standard (United Nations Electronic Data Interchange for Administration, Commerce and Transport). From the EDIFACT message standards a subset of the segments was selected to form the EAN+.
EANCOM messages are equivalent of traditional paper business documents that cover master data setup, business transactions, financial documents and reporting.
Most commonly used messages in the EANCOM standard
- ORDERS – Order
- ORDRSP – Order Response / Confirmation
- DESADV – Despatch Advice (ASN)
- INVOIC – Invoice
- RECADV – Receipt Advice
- CREADV – Credit Advice
- PAYMUL - Payment
- PRICAT – Price Catalogue
- INVRPT – Inventory Report
- SLSRPT – Sales Report
Messages available in the EANCOM standard encompass the functions required to cover a complete trade transaction:
- Messages which enable the trade transaction to take please, e.g. Price Catalogue, Purchase Order, Invoice, Credit Note etc.
- Messages used to instruct logistic services to move the goods.
- Messages used to settle the trade transactions through the banking system.