- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
We provide a web portal for EDI compliance when EDI integration is not feasible. The web portal is primarily designed for suppliers as a method for complying with their customers mandates for EDI without full integration into back office systems. Customers can include the web portal as an available option to suppliers as part of their EDI solution, simply by using the portal via the internet.
How it can work for you?
- Do you need to create an invoice only? Our web portal can be used to do that.
- Do you need to receive a purchase order only? Our web portal can be used to receive and print that too.
- Do you need to receive an order and be able to 'flip' the order to create an invoice? Our web portal can be used to do that too.
- Whether it's simply one electronic document you wish to send, or you require a more comprehensive solution, we have solutions that can help.
The EDI PLUS web portal allows suppliers to
- Enter invoices only - which are then converted and sent electronically.
- View and Print orders - that have been sent electronically.
- "Flip" orders into return transactions such as Shipments and Invoices.
- Get paid quicker.
- Use the SAME portal for ALL their customers.
- Offer this web portal capability as a differentiator to potential customers.
- Increase sales.
Benefits of the EDI PLUS web portal
- All transactions available
- Delivery Note (Shipment/ASN)
- Credit Note
- Remittance Advice
- EDI compliance without back office system integration
- Simple to use, intuitive and user friendly
- 'Flipping' transactions avoids the need for re-keying
- Totals and VAT calculated
- User level permissions
- No specialist software
- Cloud based - just need the internet and a web browser